Friday 6 May 2011

Capone Asks 50 Cent To Stay Out Of Prodigy Beef

Rap Daily: Rapper Capone has asked 50 Cent to steer clear of his growing beef with Mobb Deep, who are still close associates of the G-Unit frontman.

Capone has been lashing out at Prodigy on the Internet, over allegations made in P's new book, "My Infamous Life: The Story of Mobb Deep's Prodigy."

In the book, Prodigy accuses Capone of veteran rap group Capone-N-Noreaga, of going to court and testifying against Havoc's brother, Killer Black.

Prodigy's comments and his refusal to back down from the allegations, have sent Capone on a mission to clear his name.

"50, I am asking you stay of this please, my ni**a. I got love for you, you're from Queens, you're a Queens ni**a like me, but just this is not a situation which - at the end of the day, it's hammer time."

The beef seems to be growing as well, in intensity. Former associate and Bars-N-Hooks member Mike Delorean also chastised Prodigy for calling out Capone in his tell-all book.

Mike was also mad that Prodigy talked about him in a few chapters in the book, which included comments about his mother, and accusations that Bars-N-Hooks robbed Havoc.

"P you was a wankster, you talking about things you don't even know. you wildin' talking about ni**as mothers. You talkin' about ma dukes and she's resting in peace. Man, the goons are on your head," Mike Delorean said.

Capone offered an explanation as to why he ended up on the stand, testifying against Killer Black.

"I got caught in a situation, and I gave a false statement [to police]. I lied. Come to find out, the motherfu**ing statement came back, they tried to use me as a witness. But I lied. I wasn't Killer's co-defendant, I wasn't there when the crime happened, I aint speak to him after. But I didn't put nothing in there to incriminate nobody. The n***a you say I snitched on was running in the streets with me. Get your facts right."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More