Tuesday 14 June 2011

Soulja Boy Explains Racist Messages On Facebook

Rap Daily: Fans of the rapper were shocked on Saturday when he took to his Facebook page to launch an attack at people who were apparently leaving negative comments on his wall. 

"IM TIRED OF WHITE PEOPLE DOING US LIKE THIS MAN!! THEY TREAT US SO WRONG!! f*ck THEM MAN ON GOD!!…I'm gonna keep talking sh*t to these white f*ggots until they unlike my page. f*cking weirdo stalkers!"
The posts labeled his haters 'so f**king stupid" and claimed that white people were holding him down.

Today Soulja Boy issued a statement to TMZ.com, claiming that his Facebook page was hacked. 

"I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked," Soulja Boy said. "I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages. This is not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More