Saturday 30 April 2011

Diamond Attracted To Soulja Boy's Intelligence And Manners

Rap Daily: Atlanta rapper Diamond recently discussed her new relationship with Soulja Boy, which has been the subject of gossip over the past week since photos of the pair snuggling hit the Internet. 

Diamond was formerly engaged to Lil Scrappy, but all parties involved have confirmed their relationship is over. 

In a new interview, Diamond told Dr.Jay's that Soulja Boy's intelligence and good manners
 were the two key things that made Soulja Boy attractive to her. 

"We've been friends for awhile. He's always been real sweet, real manner-able guy, he's very, very smart, intelligent," Diamond said. "I learn from him and that's what I look for when I date a guy. I like to learn, teach me. Sometimes guys want to compete. And that was one of the key things that captured my attention about him."

Diamond admitted that the pair anticipated some backlash over their new relationship. 

"We talked about it, but we didn't know it was going to be that big," a shocked Diamond said. 

Soulja Boy also confirmed the relationship with 107.9's The Dirty Boyz on (April 27th)

"Hey man, you already know how that go," Soulja Boy said. "What's another man's trash is another man's treasure. Me and shorty rocking, straight like that."

As for Lil Scrappy, he said that he and Diamond had been separated for awhile.

"I'm not mad. But when I see the picture, it's like wow," Lil Scrappy told The Dirty Boyz. "It really don't do nothing to me. I'm into making money right now. At the end of the day, you can't help when two people like each other, if they do. But, like y'all said, I been kicking it with her for a minute, but we both been openly dating." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More