Tuesday 26 April 2011

Capone Calls Out Prodigy Over Snitch Comments

Rap Daily: Queensbridge, New York rapper Capone from Capone-N-Noreaga is lashing out at Prodigy, over comments the Mobb Deep rapper made in his new memoir, "My Infamous Life: The Autobiography of Mobb Deep's Prodigy."

In a chapter of the book and in recent interviews, Prodigy accused Capone of snitching and testifying against Havoc's brother, Killer Black.

"I didn’t even want to believe it. None of us wanted to believe it, but that’s what really happened though. We like Capone, and he just did that," Prodigy told Complex magazine. 

Capone hit back at Prodigy's accusations in a new interview in Queensbridge, with ForbezDVD.com. 

"I'm talking to you 'p***y P.,' 'Karrine Steffans.' You talking about n**as crown's is so soft, my ni**a. F**k is wrong with you. Look where I'm at. What you want me to do, walk around this b*tch? I aint to prove to you that I'm from QB or [that] my n***as hold me down in my hood, ni**a."

Capone vehemently denied Prodigy's accusations that he was a snitch and escalated the war of words. 

"n***a's don't rat on my side. You're a f**king fa**ot. But at the end of the day I aint gonna call you all that, because we got a lot of things in store for you this is just the beginning, act 1."

Prodigy has yet to respond to Capone's comments. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More