Thursday 10 March 2011

Rumors: Shawty Lo Is Going To G-Unit!

As the lyrical bar is lowered, it is only common sense that business people would go ahead and try to capitalize on it. 50 Cent has been down with a group of lyricists for a long time (G-Unit). I heard he is going to go the opposite direction that he went with Game. Shawty Lo. He told Video City, "The best situation I think I like is with G-Unit. I had a meeting with 50 Cent. I left NY last Wed. And we had about a good 6-7 hour meeting. And I think it went well." Right now, Shawty said his attorneys need to get with his and they make a deal happen. "I feel like 50 is a hard working man, done accomplished so much in the game. I feel like I'm a down South version of [him]...you know."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More