Monday 17 January 2011

Lil Wayne's Twitter Account Hacked, Shocking Messages Sent To Millions Of Fans

Lil Wayne became the latest victim of hackers on Twitter earlier today (January 16th), when his account was compromised by an unknown individual.
As soon as the individual gained access to Wayne's account, the rapper's original name of "@liltunechi" was changed to "@LilChinetu" and a series of tweets started going out to Wayne's 1,268,468 followers.
The first message questionable message went out to 50 Cent, but the hacker soon directed his insults to Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy.
"I sent a donations to your paypal, check it, I heard you got 13,000 sales lil homie, i feel bad for you! #DamnSoulja"
Soon, the hacker started slandering Lil Wayne himself.
"The real reason I made 6'7 is cuz that's how tall the ni**a in rikers was that raped me," the individual tweeted about Lil Wayne to the shock of his fans.
"I went an entire year with kissing baby #withdrawls," the next message read.
As of press time, the individual is still tweeting from Lil Wayne's account.
Here are some of the tweets sent out from Lil Wayne's account:

@thegame you still owe me money for that My Life joint, how your family crip but you blood

@JOEYCRACKTS you fat ass n***a it on when i see you Why

@thegame mad his album never coming out while nicki is platinum

@grouchygreg asked me for a reach around over the amillie beat If

@KillaCham can hack @KanyeWest, how come

@drakkardnoircan't hack @LilTunechi?? And @tyga mom still in the hood? wtf my n***a

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More